Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Freeze

So, I woke up this morning to a chilly 46 degrees outside. This is the complete opposite of the weather yesterday morning, which was a nice, breezy 71 degrees. What happened to the days of sun and fun? Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you live in Cleveland, which is even more of a reason for me to want to relocate.

So I thought about my goals as far a fashion goes. I like to think of myself of fashion savvy, but I need the clothes to prove it! However, I'm such a penny pincher so I refuse to spend a bunch of money on a frivolous wardrobe. To top that off, I have just started a career in the 'Corporate World' so my wardrobe has to take on a totally professional vibe. So the goal I'm starting to work on is how to look professional without looking drab.

Any tips or pointers would help me tremendously. Pics will be coming soon to show my progress.

*Me

No comments:

Post a Comment